As you know, we have participated in Cardano Project Catalyst Fund 9. We appreciate all the feedback given from Cardano community. Now time to register for votes!
What do you need to vote?
A Cardano wallet and at least 500 ADA (excluding rewards) in the wallet
These wallets can be used: Yoroi, Daedalus, Adalite
How to register for voting?
DEADLINE for registration Fund 9: Aug 4th, 2022, 11:00 UTC
Regardless of your wallet, each registration will provide you with a unique QR and PIN code. These must be absolutely saved. No QR code saved, no vote! No PIN code saved, no vote!
Step 1: Open your Cardano wallet
- Navigate to “Voting” tab and select “Register”
- Securely store your PIN (it will be used in the mobile app)
- Enter your spending password to finish the registration transaction
- A QR code will appear. You must take a screenshot of this QR code. It will be used in the mobile app.
Step 2: Install the Catalyst Voting application on your mobile device (version 0.1.19)
Android: Download “Catalyst Voting” from the Google Play store.
IOS: Download “Catalyst Voting” from the IOS store.
- Open Catalyst Voting app on your mobile device and tap “Let’s start” or “Skip”:
- Select “Register now”
- Select “Scan voting QR code” and scan the QR code
- Enter your 4-digit PIN code and select “Confirm”.
You are now registered.
Your voting power determines how much weight your vote has. Voting power is calculated according to how many ADA you are holding in your registered wallet on Aug 4th, 2022 11:00 UTC. Every time you vote, you vote with all your voting power.
When the voting starts on Aug 11th 2022, we will share the tutorial about how to vote.
Check our proposal out: https://cardano.ideascale.com/c/idea/418796